NEW YORK STALLION SERVICE AUCTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that these pages attempt to summarize basic terms and conditions for each stallion. However, all bidders should understand that all they are acquiring from the the NY Stallion Service Auction is a breeding contract to the stallion of their choice. They are subject to the specific terms as outlined in the stallion owner’s breeding contract which can be seen on our website. THE TERMS IN THE BREEDING CONTRACT SUPERSEDE ANY TERMS FOUND HERE.
- In the event of a dispute concerning the terms of either the SSA or the stallion owner’s contract, all participants agree to accept the decision of the NY Stallion Service Auction committee as binding.
- The minimum bid on all stallions is $700 US Funds. Important note: If a stallion does not receive a minimum bid that is PAID IN FULL, his offspring are not eligible for the Sweepstakes classes at the NYM Regional .
- Name your mare slot allows the highest bidder to produce a foal that is eligible for the NYSSA Sweepstakes classes at the NY Regional in 2019 & 2023 using ANY registered Morgan Stallion and Mare. The mare must be declared to the NYSSA committee by January 15th, 2019. In the case of pregnancy wastage or failure to conceive, the lot CANNOT be used in a subsequent year.
- Each entry will be sold to the highest bidder. The auctioneer will determine the winning bid.
- The mare owner is responsible for any bills concerning veterinary care, farrier, etc. In the event of semen transport, mare owners may be subject to collection fees and shipping charges. Consult stallion owner or agent on the terms pertaining to the shipment of semen. In the case of frozen semen the buyer may be responsible for storage charges. See individual breeding contract.
- Payment Terms: Cash, Credit Card( Mastercard or Visa), Good check or Debit card.
- A minimum deposit of $700 is required at time of auction. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. Balance is due before mare is bred or by March 31, 2017,which ever is earlier. Checks must be made to the NY STALLION SERVICE AUCTION. Bounced checks will be charged a $50 processing fee.